Yoga Video Series for Centering
During a season Social Distancing & Global Healing
2 Weeks: March 16-March 29
In light of all that is happening around us, globally & communally, as well as within us each internally, it feels like now might be a good time to put together another yoga dose series that focuses on:
- daily centering
- nervous system stabilizing
- home yoga poses
- contemplation topics that could range from anything yogic philosophy wise to meditative/positive affirmation to current moon status/astrology.
All intuition, inspiration, and suggestion/request based to keep our minds busy, bodies and systems nurtured, and a little nectar to look forward too each day.
I’m prepared to begin sending daily videos (about 5 min each) via email on Monday March 16 through Sunday March 29th.
This series is being offered as an extension of helping those who need it. And thus, is a pay-what-you-can series/ sliding scale — meaning you can pay what you can afford, any amount (ranging anywhere suggested ~$14- $100), and join in.
If money isn’t too much of a consideration, maybe offering a little higher than you normally would to pay it forward for someone who might be struggling financially in these uncertain times.
And as always, if money is the only thing holding you back just ping me and we will find a way to work it out!
Sending a whole lot of love, and peace.
Sign up below.
Yoga Dose 30 Day Video Series:
Philosophy Series planned for early 2020 – stay tuned for dates!
- Subtle body:
- The Gunas (yogic building blocks of matter); (topic 1, ~ 4 videos)
- The Kleshas (energetic sheathes; (topic 2, ~ 5 videos)
- A Yoga Nidra Recording for your practice of Subtle Body (topic 3, ~ 1 video explanation & 1 audio recording)
- Jyotish (Vedic Astrology) and characteristics of the planets (topic 4, 10 videos)
- Text overviews including:
- Patanjali’s Yoga Sutras (topic 5, 3 videos)
- Bhagavad Gita (topic 6, 3 videos)
- Ramayana (topic 7, 3 videos)
1 month of videos; ~ 10 hours of content; community to take the journey with; discussion and support available.
Please register in advance via the paypal button below (credit card fee is included in price) or via $65 Venmo payment to Katie: @Katie_Breen ; payment plans available.
Yoga Dose: Philosophy 2020
Can’t make the current Yoga Dose series? No worries! Stay tuned for the dates, and let me know if you’re interested!